TYPES OF RATS
Most people in the United States will encounter one of four common varieties of rats: Norway rats, Roof rats, Woodrat rats, and Marsh Rice rat. Below, we provide some details about each.
What Pespro Does
- Inspect and identify areas of rodent infestation.
- Identify conditions around the home that are conducive to rodent activity
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Seal off entry and exit points
- Install traps and/or baits as needed
Pespro professionals will conduct a thorough inspection of your property to identify if a rodent problem already exists. During this time, we’ll also identify any areas that may attract rodents to your home and locate any points of entry.
Our professionals are trained not to address current infestations but also to prevent future infestations
We understand that not every treatment option is a great fit for your situation. This is why our specialists will start with a property inspection and look everywhere to find where the rodents are hiding. We’ll determine if you have mice or rats and then work with you to find the right treatment solution for your needs