Keep your home the best pest control.
We offer a consulting service to our clients. Pespro expert will inspect your home and provide you with the detailed plan of work and our recommendations.
Pespro offers to keep you, your family and home safe by providing security and pest control for different types of pests such as pathogens, including harmful bacteria and viruses.
The most important thing to keep in mind is that there are many household cleaning supplies available, but not all of them are effective in eliminating viruses and bacteria, however, there are products that must be used correctly and consistently for effectiveness.
Our service is supported by personal training and support from specialized professionals, and by adhering to a business management system based on ISO 9001 and an integrated service monitoring system that streamlines the customer’s evaluation of the supplier and prevents, and promptly corrects, process deviations.
All our services are performed with 100% environmentally friendly products, without repercussions on human health and with a high rate of efficiency thanks to our team of professionals who face the situations of your home or business. Do not improvise with the health of your family, avoid contagious diseases transmitted by pests and choose PesPro; it is the best option!
We last 1 hour, or an hour and a half depending on the size of the property.
Our services are performed in the absence of people and pets while we are sanitizing or fumigating.
During sanitization 30 minutes are required and during fumigation 2 hours. Then open the windows for a couple of hours so that it is well ventilated. Clean the room at least 24 hours after the fumigation has been carried out, never before.
At PesPro, we recognize the important role of pest control in ensuring that pharmaceutical manufacturers can exceed the most stringent regulatory requirements for the manufacture of their products.
Meridiana has developed the preventive pest management service to provide the highest level of peace of mind that pharmaceutical products will not be exposed to contamination risks and provide the information to demonstrate full compliance with regulatory standards.
The principle is to create one or more protective barriers to minimize the risks of pests approaching clean areas. These barriers are regularly inspected to maintain their impenetrability and ensure complete protection.
Our specialist service technicians and biologists will work with you in the field to define effective defenses and advise you on work practices and procedures to reduce the risk of a pest entering the facility or becoming a problem.
We have a rapid response to any signs of pest activity, as well as pest control and elimination, ensuring that the source of the pest is identified in order to prevent future infestations.
- Our commitment is realized by continuously improving our Business Management System, complying with the established protocols and procedures required by our clients within the framework of current national and international legislation.
- The experience in pest control services, together with a personalized and professional treatment provide our clients with the reliability that the high standards of the market require.
In PesPro, the role of the technical staff of pest control operations is fundamental to the positive development of the company’s activities in constant and continuous is the key to success in modern industry.
- PesPro, has the support in the capacity of professional advisor for the implementation of the management system based on ISO 9001:2015. The scope of the consultancy covers all topics of business management, from management commitment, resource management, performance of services, customer service and internal audits. Procedures and adherence to protocols ensure compliance with Meridiana’s quality policy objectives.
- All information from each service visit is reported in a technical visit and monitoring report. This highlights any signs of pest activity by displaying them on a floor plan along with actions taken and recommendations for risk reduction. The transparent history trail in the event of any incident is compatible with pharmaceutical manufacturing audit schemes.
- To find out more about our comprehensive pest control programs for pharmaceutical manufacturers or to arrange a visit from a specialist technician who understands the pharmaceutical industry please call us on 8620-2182.